YOUR TRAINING STARTS THE MOMENT YOU SIGN-UP!
Great Raw Food Teachers Are in Demand – Is This YOUR Time?
Are YOU Ready to Start Teaching Raw Food Classes that Change Lives?
LEVEL 1 RAW FOOD TEACHER TRAINING:
How to Become a Fantastic Raw Food Teacher Who Delivers Great Classes, Does So with Confidence and Ease, Loves What They Do AND Makes Great Money…
While Changing Lives for the Better!
If YOU’RE Ready to Become a Raw Food Teacher who Changes Lives While Making Great Money Doing What They Love, this is for YOU…
From: Karen Knowler
Dear Raw Food Enthusiast,
- Have you often wondered or dreamed about teaching raw food classes of your own but haven’t yet made the move?
- Are you a raw food teacher who loves what you do but know that you could be doing things even better?
- Would you love to make a living out of teaching raw food classes or workshops, or increase the revenue you already earn through existing complimentary work but lack the know-how to confidently expand your offer?
- Do you have recipes and/or raw food information that you know is great and you’d love to share it with lots of people… but you don’t know where to start?
- Or are you someone who already does some demos on a small-scale and fairly casual basis but have never had the know-how to create something really special and run an event in a professional, profitable and memorable way?
If any of the above is you, then I have the most perfect opportunity for you to turn your dream into a reality.
Hi, I’m Karen Knowler, author of “Raw Food Made Simple” and the founder of the “International Association of Raw Food Coaches, Chefs and Teachers” (IARFCCT).
What you may not know about me is that 15 years ago, in 1999, when I was just beginning to go solo in my raw food business adventures, I had no clue how to teach raw food or how to create a raw food class, as no raw food teachers existed in the UK – let alone any kind of raw food teacher training courses!
Like many people, I had plenty of doubts and fears, and believe it or not, massive confidence issues. In fact, public speaking was my number one fear. And, not only that, I really wasn’t sure if anyone would want to learn from “little old me” (I was 26 and looked 16!) or if I could teach them anything they didn’t already know.
What if they felt it was all a bit too basic, or they didn’t like my recipes, or…?
However, as I was to find out very quickly and delightedly, people did want to learn from me, there was plenty that they didn’t know, and not only did they love my recipes, but those same recipes put them on the path to going raw and reaping all those wonderful benefits…
In short, everyone was happy!
- I got to teach what I knew and loved (and earned some very handy money for my time spent doing it).
- My students got to learn how to make quick and easy raw food that they loved and would go on to make in their own home, so they could finally go raw and get as healthy and energetic as they hoped to.
Through teaching my first class I realised that:
- Teaching raw food classes is a lot of fun!
- Teaching raw food classes is easier than you think
- Teaching raw food classes is incredibly rewarding and gratifying
- Teaching raw food classes changes lives
A lot has happened since that first class. In fact over the next ten years I went on to teach over 1000 people in live class settings in the UK, the US and the Netherlands.
I learned that people the world over are literally hungry for great raw food recipes that they can make quickly and easily in their own home, and, in spite of what you might believe:
There are NOT enough raw food teachers in this world
A lot of people don’t pursue their dream because they are worried about there being too many raw food teachers, but trust me, we are a very long way away from THAT reality! In fact, I would go so far as to say that there is a severe LACK of raw food teachers in this world.
And not only that, but what most teachers are NOT seeing yet is that you don’t need to teach raw food to those who want to eat raw food.
Allow me to explain…
First of all, right now there are literally tens of thousands of people around the world who are raw food enthusiasts and want to learn more raw food recipes from someone like you.
Why? Because while they may have bought the books, read the web sites, and even watched the YouTube videos, they STILL haven’t started eating raw food in the way that they want to.
Something is stopping them, and, more oftentimes than not, it’s one thing and one thing only:
They want to see the food being made and TASTE it before they commit.
In fact, they might be feeling a little bit scared, intimidated, confused or even overwhelmed by everything they’ve read and seen, and they just want someone to take them by the hand and show it to them in a way that is accessible and doable for them…
It makes sense when you think about it, right? Perhaps you were the same…?
I know that a huge turning point for me personally was when a new raw food friend made me a very simple almond milk right at the start of my raw food journey (1993) – for me that was a life-changing moment! Then he went on to make a carrot and apple juice – again, something I had never tried before. Wow! I was having my mind and taste-buds blown wide open! And this was just in a 15 minute window of time in his tiny home kitchen. After that I realised just how important it is to not only learn from others, but to actually learn first-hand and to TASTE the recipes. We all want it to be EASY!
And so it was that just two simple recipes shown to me in a friend’s home literally did change my life.
So just think what an entire raw food class can do!
Yes! I know…
Today things are different to back then, but in a very good way.
Not only are there more raw food enthusiasts around today who want to learn at raw food classes (you’d be amazed at how fast raw food is catching on), but there are literally MILLIONS of other people out there (you probably know a few hundred yourself), who, if raw food was “packaged” in a different way, they would be all over it and loving it just as much as you do…
You only have to think about a handful of your friends and family, or work colleagues, to realise that EVERYONE can benefit from raw food – and they’d be totally open to learning about it if it were presented to them in a “non-raw-food-labelled” way!
And so it is that, whether you want to teach raw food to raw foodies, or
to teach others who are totally new to raw food but really want to
experience the benefits (without the label), NOW is most definitely the
time to make your raw teaching dream come true, because the time is
RIPE with possibility – and it’s NEVER been better.
14 years ago I ran my first raw food class, and that filled up in a few short weeks with hardly any advertising – and that’s when raw foodies were pretty rare indeed!
7 years ago I ran an off-the-cuff class and filled it to capacity (40 people) in JUST 5 days!
It was after that that I realised that more raw food teachers were needed – and FAST!
Demand was on the up and yet many had tried (and sadly failed) because they didn’t get their act together – they didn’t know how to manage all the various parts of organising and running a class, they didn’t know what to teach or how, and they didn’t know how to manage the planning and finances effectively… so they either lost money, worked too hard, or had a bad experience because of their lack of know-how.
It broke my heart, because these were great people with wonderful intentions (and great, delicious recipes!), but they tried to make it on passion alone. And while passion is absolutely vital, it’s very much a FACT that passion is most definitely NOT enough.
Realising that I had a blueprint that worked (over and over again), I decided that I would be of the greatest service, ultimately, if I would share my hard-won “secrets” with other raw food teachers and raw food coaches who wanted to teach, because this simply couldn’t continue.
And so, my journey as a Trainer began seven years ago when I ran my first Raw Teacher Training live in England to a total of over 70 people from all around the world over a two-year period. Two years later in 2009 I went deeper still, and released an in-depth home study training program going into all the nuts-and-bolts of planning, marketing, running and teaching a unique raw food class. And then, in August 2011, I took my teacher business training LIVE at a fantastic venue in London where I showed 30+ people from all around the world how to teach my hugely popular “Raw Food Made Simple” class.
In 2012, I created what I believe to be the most amazing, step-by-step, all-you-need-to-know Raw Food Teacher Training possible. One that will show you how to teach awesome, profitable classes that change lives and are a complete joy to teach, no matter where you’re starting from – and I’m ready to share it with you again, starting on 30th September 2014
Please note that this Training is open to ANYONE, anywhere in the world, with any level of raw food knowledge and experience. It’s 100% virtual – meaning that you can learn it from the comfort of your own home, and at your own pace.
It’s also in a format that anyone can work with, with each of the 16 modules comprising of a training handout and audio recording plus specific training-related assignments and a transcript. You’ll also receive step-by-step guides, all-important checklists, invaluable scripts and pre-written copy, fill-in-the-blank forms and templates, financial spreadsheets and sample handouts – there’s even a Countdown Calendar to the big day! Literally everything you could want to create, plan and profit from your own raw food classes, is provided to you through this Training – and I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you.
“Prior to taking Karen’s RTTI course I was working in a dead-end job for 37 years. Not believing that it was possible to be doing what I love and money will follow…I signed on for the RTTI class because of Karen advertising through her eZines/newsletter that I had been receiving for about 3 years.
I jumped at the opportunity to believe that what Karen said about this course as a must have for those who would like to take this profession seriously and making money at that while giving back to community. I believe Karen’s sincerity and honesty in what she delivers to her clients.
She is thorough and very knowledgeable in this area and uses a lot of common sense. I like how she explains it so simply that anyone can understand that there is work to be done to build a successful business or a career with the raw foods.
Sad to see the course ending because I so enjoyed her as my coach but know that I have tools she provided me to start up a business and support if need be. I am now retired from my job and finishing up this course. I was able to have my business card designed and printed already, and my website is set up and under construction to move forwards. I can live my dream that I will not work another day when I do what I love. Thanks Karen to make it possible through this class and to make the info available.”
Georgina Roels, North Vancouver, B.C. Canada
And not only that, but (GOOD NEWS!) the price is going to make it a complete no-brainer for you.
If you’re ready to learn more about the all-new Raw Teacher Training Intensive virtual training, then here’s the full scoop…
Raw Teacher Training Intensive 2014
In this Training you will learn…
MODULE 1 | WHAT’S INVOLVED IN RUNNING GREAT CLASSES AND WHAT A GREAT RAW FOOD CLASS LOOKS LIKE
A great class doesn’t happen by accident – in fact there’s a lot of thought and planning that needs to go into the creation of a great raw food class, and the running of the business behind it. That doesn’t mean that it’s going to be difficult, however, just that you need to know what you need to know! In this module you’ll learn about the various different components that you’ll need to think about and take care of when it comes to creating a raw food teaching business, including the all-important legal and safety issues, plus what needs to be considered and implemented for your class to be a huge success for both you and your students.
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- POSTER: “The Raw Food Teaching Business Success Map” – a snapshot summary of the various different areas of your raw teaching business that you need to take care of so you know what you need, how it’s all supposed to look and how it all works together.
- CHECKLIST: “What Makes a Great Raw Food Class Checklist” – take care of all of these components, by checking them off one-by-one, and you’ll have yourself a great raw food class!
MODULE 2 | HOW TO DECIDE ON YOUR IDEAL AUDIENCE, KNOW WHERE TO FIND THEM, AND DECIDE ON WHAT KIND OF RAW FOOD CLASSES YOU WANT TO RUN FOR THEM
Are you going to teach classes to existing raw food fans, complete newbies, or another group entirely? I’ll help you decide who are the right people for you to teach, show you how to find those people (the marketing comes later) and how to decide what type of class would work best for you and them from the many options now available – you’ll be amazed at how many types of raw food classes there are!
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- DECISION TOOL: “How to Choose Your Market and Define Your Unique Teaching Niche” – use this easy but powerful mini-workbook to help you decide who you’re going to teach and why
- FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS POSTER: “My Unique Teaching Business Blueprint Is…” – once you’re clear, use this beautiful document to record what your own unique teaching niche/market and positioning is going to be.
- POSTER: “Raw Food Class Options” – the various different options for styles of class you can teach, to view at a glance.
MODULE 3 | WHAT YOU CAN TEACH AND TALK ABOUT IN YOUR RAW FOOD CLASSES, AND HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN UNIQUE RECIPES & CONTENT
There are so many possibilities available for what to share in your class. In this third module I’ll talk you through all of the various options of what you can teach and why, and show you how to create your own content and, yes, even your own recipes so that you can create the perfect class for your chosen audience with your very own copyrighted and unique-to-you information. (I’ll even share with you how to legally protect your newly-created intellectual property!)
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- POSTER: “Raw Food Class Content Options” – the various different options for the content/approach that you can teach in a class, to view at a glance.
- INFORMATION PACK: “Raw Food Basics” – a brilliant 20+ page overview of the key raw food teachings that every raw food teacher should know. This is especially perfect for those who are still learning raw food for themselves, but feel ready to start sharing recipes and basic beginner’s information with others.
- POSTER: “How to Create a Raw Food Recipe from Scratch” – an invaluable summary of how to go about creating your own recipes step-by-step.
MODULE 4 | HOW TO BE A GREAT RAW FOOD TEACHER
Even if you lack confidence like I did, are wary of teaching large groups, or indeed have any hang-ups or reservations about teaching raw food classes, I’ll share with you the various different ways to stay within your comfort zone until your confidence increases. The good news is, lack of confidence does not have to stand in your way – and once you’ve learned everything I have to share with you in this invaluable multi-faceted module, you’ll not only feel confident and look professional, but you’ll also know a variety of different ways to share information, manage a group, demonstrate recipes effectively, change up the class energy, handle questions and answers, and even take the spotlight off of you (if that’s what you want).
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- CHECKLIST: “Raw Food Teacher Skills List” – the different things you will need to know and be able to do to be able to handle any class/teaching situation.
- POSTER: “Different Ways to Mix Things Up in Classes for Varied Student Experience & Shifting the Energy” – an at-a-glance reminder of the various different ways to mix things up in a class setting and how and why they change things.
- POSTER: “The 4 Most Common Student Personalities” – a quick but powerful reminder of the different types of student and how to keep everyone happy while maintaining whole-class happiness and harmony.
- CHECKLIST: “How to Teach a Raw Food Recipe Effectively” – an invaluable reminder of the different things you should walk a student through in order for them to fully understand a recipe and how to make it.
- DONE-FOR-YOU SCRIPT: “How to Manage Questions Within Any Class Situation” – knowing how to handle the inevitable questions while keeping your class to time is one of the most important “tricks” to learn. This pre-written “works-every-time” script will tell you exactly what you need to say to keep everyone happy and accommodated and your class on track.
MODULE 5 | WHAT FOOD AND EQUIPMENT TO USE & DEMO – AND WHY
The typical raw food class will inevitably revolve around food and equipment, because those are the two magic components that create the all-important recipes. Knowing that there are many different pieces of equipment, so many different raw foods and ingredients, and only a limited amount of time, how do you know what to demo, when and why? Your questions will be answered in this fun, info-packed module where we’ll discuss the most common pieces of equipment and the best foods to include in your raw food class, depending on who you are teaching and for how long. Not only that, but in order to make your classes more profitable for you and more valuable to your students, I’ll also teach you how to make additional product sales off the back of your demonstrations – completely naturally and without being at all salesy.
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- POSTER: “The Raw Food Groups” – an at-a-glance reminder of the 20+ different raw food groups for you to take into account when planning your raw food classes.
- POSTER: “The Top 5 Foods to Revolve Your Raw Food Class Around” – instant inspiration and guidance will be yours when you refer to this poster to know where to start when it comes to planning your recipes and class themes.
- CHECKLIST: “Raw Food Kitchen Equipment Checklist” – a handy reminder of the different pieces of equipment that could be part of one or more of your raw food classes.
MODULE 6 | HOW TO CREATE GREAT-LOOKING, VALUABLE HANDOUTS AND TAKE-AWAY PACKAGES
A critical but often overlooked component to a successful, valuable and professional raw food class is the all-important handouts. Handouts can – and should – be more than just the recipes that you teach. In this module you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to create beautiful handouts that delight and impress (as well as doing the job they’re supposed to do!) and also how to present them, what to put in your packs, how to ensure that they are something that your students use and get value from long after the class has completed – AND makes them more likely to invest with you again in the future.
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- CHECKLIST: “Raw Food Class Packet Checklist” – an invaluable list of the different components and documents that could, or should, go in every raw food class packet.
- CHECKLIST: “A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Awesome Raw Food Class Handouts” – your literal step-by-step guide to all the things you need to do and/or consider to create handouts and get them from idea to finished product.
- REAL-LIFE EXAMPLE: “Raw Food Made Simple” class handouts – a 10-page sample extracted from my own raw food class handouts, so you can see how great handouts look.
- REAL-LIFE EXAMPLE: “Raw Food Made Simple Teacher Training” order form – a sample order form from my own class to show you what you need to include to summarise an offer and process a payment.
- FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS TEMPLATE: “Raw Food Class Feedback Form” – use this word template to personalise the all-important feedback form that you’ll want your students to complete before they leave.
MODULE 7 | HOW TO FIND AND SELECT THE RIGHT VENUE
Selecting the right venue is a huge part of what makes for an enjoyable class experience, and an area where so many teachers unfortunately get it wrong. In this seventh module I’ll talk you through the pros and cons of teaching from home versus finding a third-party venue, including all of the many things to look for when selecting the right venue and all of the things you need to consider before signing on the dotted line. (Your choices in this area can literally make or break how your students feel about you and your class, so it’s vital to get it right).
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- POSTER: “Teaching from Home Versus Hiring a Venue” – an at-a-glance reminder to help you decide what venue is right for what class.
- CHECKLIST: “What to Look For in a Prospective Raw Food Class Venue” – refer to this checklist every time you check-out a potential new venue and you’ll never be caught out again.
- POSTER: “How to Set Up Your Classroom” – a suggested floor layout plan for your classroom so that everything has its place and enough space to fulfil its purpose on the day.
MODULE 8 | HOW TO FIND AND WORK WITH THE RIGHT TEAM
Yes, you will need help! And while finding someone to assist you may seem like one of the easiest parts of the equation (“I’ll just get my sister to come round and do a few bits on the day”), it can actually be the one fraught with some of the biggest issues. In this module I’ll talk you through what you must know about finding and hiring the right assistant/s, how to organise and manage your team (they’ll usually be doing a lot more than just one thing), how much to pay them (no, you don’t do a barter or a trade – and I’ll explain exactly why), and how to make sure that they take away a lot of your stress rather than add to it!
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- POSTER: “The Different Types of Help You’ll Need to Successfully Run Your Raw Food Classes” – this poster will remind you of the various different assistant roles, what each one involves, what each one should be paid and for how much time you’ll need them.
- CHECKLIST: “The 10 All-Important Questions to Ask Prospective Class Assistants” – using these questions when interviewing will go a long way in ensuring that you hire the right man or woman for the job.
- REAL-LIFE EXAMPLE: “Raw Food Class Assistant Job Description” – a typical job description for your first raw food classes helper so that both of you can see exactly what’s involved.
MODULE 9 | HOW TO PRICE YOUR CLASSES & STICK TO A BUDGET
While many people love teaching raw food classes just for the joy of it (and it’s true, they are such great fun that you might just want to do it for free!), but the reality is, you still have to make a profit, or your teaching career will be VERY short-lived! And that’s not what we want of course – your classes need to happen over and over again so that you can change lives not for one-time-only but for as long as you feel called to share this work. So, in this ninth module, I’ll show you how to take care of all of the financial aspects of your classes so that you can price your classes confidently and know you’re going to come out of each class with your desired profit – or more!
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- CHECKLIST: “Raw Food Class Expenses Checklist” – this handy checklist will ensure that you don’t overlook the common and not-so-obvious costs involved in running your classes so that you can budget effectively.
- POSTER: “Raw Food Class Pricing Guidelines” – whatever length of class you’re teaching and whoever you may be teaching it to, this poster will simplify the whole pricing process for you so that you don’t have to waste precious time worrying about what (or what not) to charge.
- PRE-PROGRAMMED SPREADSHEET: “Raw Food Class Income and Expenditure Calculator” – this invaluable pre-programmed excel spreadsheet will give you a real-life example of the income and expenditure for a raw food class AND give you space to add in your own projected figures, so you can see how a class adds up financially before committing to it.
MODULE 10 | HOW TO MARKET AND FILL YOUR CLASSES
Marketing is one of the most critical pieces of all – you simply must know how to let people know about your classes, and, just as importantly, have them reserve their spot and pay for it! No students = no class = no business, so this piece is vital. Without a doubt, there is a LOT to this piece, but in this module I’ve done ALL of the thinking and planning for you, and not only am I giving you proven raw food classes marketing materials to model, but also a step-by-step guide to marketing online and offline, PLUS a day-by-day marketing plan to make sure that your classes sell out each and every time. (This one piece alone is truly worth your investment in this training).
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES: “Karen’s Raw Food Classes Marketing Swipe File” – Yes, it’s true, I’m giving you copies of the very same marketing copy that I used to fill my raw food classes when I used to teach on a regular basis.
- FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS TEMPLATE: “Raw Food Class Sales Page Template” – use this specially designed word document to literally type directly into so that everything your prospective students need to know about your class is there for them. Then simply email the document to your web designer (or upload it yourself) and get your raw food class online and advertised in less than 30 minutes!
- CHECKLIST: “Where to Advertise Your Raw Food Class Online and Offline Checklist” – both types of advertising are important in order to fill your class and yet most raw food teachers tend to have strengths in one area rather than both. This checklist will make sure that you cover all of the bases each time you market so that you can fill your classes every time.
- POSTER: “How to Use Social Media to Fill Your Classes” – social media is one of the best ways to let people know about your classes and it’s FREE advertising! This poster will give you specific, proven ways to sell seats to your class, including sample tweets and Facebook posts.
- STEP-BY-STEP: “How to Post a Raw Food Class Event on Facebook” – advertising your class (for free) on Facebook is so easy and takes less than 10 minutes to do. This step-by-step will tell you exactly how and also what to put on the event listing to help you fill your seats and answer all of the important questions.
- CALENDAR: “Raw Food Class Marketing Calendar” – this 6-week calendar will tell you EXACTLY what to do to market your raw food class and, just as importantly, when to do it. You’ll never wonder what you missed or if you didn’t do enough promotion ever again!
MODULE 11 | HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ADMINISTRATION
Handling bookings, payments and correspondence is often the first “real-life” interaction that you and a student may have, and it counts for far more than you might imagine when it comes to them having confidence in you and getting excited about learning from you. Whether or not you consider administration to be your strong point, it is important AND it can be super-easy and incredibly streamlined when you know how! In this module I’ll give you a step-by-step guide to managing the administrative areas of your teaching business, as well as specific copy that you can use in your emails and marketing to make sure that everything in this arena is as simple for you as possible. We’ll also be talking about how to handle refunds and cancellations – these can and do happen (it’s just part of life) so you need to be prepared!
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- POSTER: “Raw Food Class Booking Flow” – a map of how things should flow from when someone decides to book with you through to how to receive payment and how to acknowledge and record the transaction.
- PRE-PROGRAMMED SPREADSHEET: “Raw Food Class Bookings Record” – use this pre-designed excel spreadsheet to keep a record of all of your bookings and income as they come in, as well as your database for future connection purposes.
- STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE: “How to Take Payments Online via PayPal” – you don’t have to get into fancy shopping cart systems and talking to your bank about having a merchant account if you don’t want to. PayPal enables every size of business to receive money quickly and easily online without any fuss or difficulty. This step-by-step will show you how to set up your PayPal account so that you can accept payments online, making life easy for both you and your students.
- FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS TEMPLATE: “Raw Food Class Acknowledgement Copy” – this pre-written text comes to you in a simple word document for you to personalise to your unique class. As all the thinking has been done for you, you don’t need to worry about mis-wording your communication or leaving out the all-important details. Once you’ve filled in the blanks, simply copy and paste into your email and you’re all set to acknowledge your bookings in a polite, professional and friendly manner.
- FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS TEMPLATE: “Raw Food Class Reminder Copy” – this pre-written text also comes to you in a simple word document for you to personalise to your unique class. As all the thinking has been done for you, you don’t need to worry about mis-wording your communication or leaving out the all-important details. Once you’ve filled in the blanks, simply copy and paste into your email and you’re all set to remind your students about the upcoming class and what they need to do/bring/pack.
- FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS TEMPLATE: “My Raw Food Class Refund Policy” – this simple word document comes to you with suggested wording and fair policies for handling refunds and cancellations. It’s yours to edit as you wish, depending on your own business policy and/or that as dictated by your country of residence.
MODULE 12 | WHAT TO DO IN THE RUN UP TO YOUR CLASS
There’s a very definite order to things and a lot of things to think about in the final few days before a class – more than most people imagine, by far. In fact, if you’re not a “details person” it can be very easy to forget one tiny thing that ends up causing big problems right at a critical moment on the big day itself – needless to say, I don’t want that to happen to you! As such I’ve created not only a Countdown Calendar for you to run your preparation by, but also a Countdown Checklist to accompany it and a recommended packing list so that no detail can ever be forgotten.
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- CALENDAR: “Raw Food Class Countdown Calendar” – this 10-day calendar will tell you EXACTLY what to do in the run-up to your raw food class and, just as importantly, when to do it.
- CHECKLIST: “Raw Food Class Countdown Checklist” – designed to work hand-in-hand with the Countdown Calendar, this will make sure that you’re clear on all the smaller details and that nothing gets forgotten.
- CHECKLIST: “Raw Food Class Outfit & Image Checklist” – your indispensable reminder about what to wear and what not to wear for your raw food class, as well as reminders about appropriate self-care and professional grooming – so easy to overlook when you are busy thinking about everything else but yourself in the run up to the big day!
- PRE-PROGRAMMED SPREADSHEET: “Raw Food Class Shopping List” – use this pre-designed excel spreadsheet to list out everything you need to buy for your class – and to keep for future reference so you never have to create your shopping list from scratch ever again.
- CHECKLIST: “Raw Food Class Packing List Checklist” – use this checklist to make sure that you’ve got everything you need and have it packed and ready to go – before the big day happens.
- FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS TEMPLATE: “Raw Food Recipes Preparation Schedule” – typically you’ll be pre-preparing some or all of your recipes before your class, especially if it’s a large one or if time is short. At the very least there may be certain things to do like soaking or sprouting certain ingredients, or perhaps dehydrating. This handy chart will enable you to plan ahead effectively so that you are organised and clear on what needs to be done when.
MODULE 13 | HOW TO RUN YOUR BIG DAY
Although we’d like to think that all that matters on the day itself is simply teaching the class, this is actually just a fraction of what you need to think about when the big day arrives. Aside from the actual teaching there’s administration, team management, meeting and greeting, setting up your teaching area correctly, setting up shop (if you choose to run one), handling questions, time management and so much more! However, don’t let this put you off, because today is where the magic happens. This is the day that changes lives. And again, I’ll be providing you with a complete checklist of things to make sure are handled on the day as well as teaching you exactly how to handle them, so that you are stress-free and can coolly and calmly go about teaching and enjoying your class – just as it should be.
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- CHECKLIST: “Raw Food Class On-the-Day Checklist” – use this invaluable checklist on the day of your class to make sure that you take care of everything you need to before you start, during the day, and also at the end.
- DONE-FOR-YOU TEMPLATE: “‘Raw Food Class This Way’ Signage” – some venues may not have a way of letting people know where your classroom is within the actual venue, which is obviously a problem if it’s not immediately clear! These two pre-designed signs come to you in an easy-to-edit word document, thus enabling you to personalise and print off the two most important signs you need for your class when teaching away from home.
- DONE-FOR-YOU SCRIPT & CHECKLIST: “How to Greet Your Guests as They Come in the Door” – whether it’s yourself or a member of your team who welcomes your students on the day, the “meet and greet” is so important to get right and yet so easy to get wrong. This script-cum-checklist will ensure that your guests come into your class feeling loved, comfortable and welcomed from the moment they arrive.
- REAL-LIFE EXAMPLE: “Karen’s Class Schedule Outline” – I’m giving you a copy of the schedule I used to run one of my classes so you can see how I knew not only what to do during my class, but when to do it.
- POSTER: “Intention Setting for the Perfect Class” – you’ll want to pack this inspiring and grounding poster every time you run a class. The powerful words on it will help you centre yourself, set the intention to have a perfect class, and enable you to confidently step out as the fabulous teacher you are.
- DONE-FOR-YOU SCRIPT: “How to Start Your Class & Create Instant Heartfelt Community” – there’s an art to knowing how to start your class – what to say, what to do, how soon to dive into content etc. This tried-and-trusted script will ensure that you open your class in the best, most professional way possible, while giving yourself time to warm up and making your audience feel safe, connected and welcomed.
- DONE-FOR-YOU SCRIPT: “How to End Your Raw Food Class on a High” – ending on a high note is critical, this script will show you how to wrap your class in the perfect way for you.
MODULE 14 | HOW TO SELL PRODUCT AT THE BACK OF THE ROOM
Many raw food teachers (including myself in the early days) think that selling product in a class setting is distasteful or too salesy in some way. The truth is, students WANT to buy things at classes, and if you don’t have what they want for sale they will have the additional time, energy and financial burden of having to source what they want elsewhere. By selling products in your classes not only do you assist your students in their raw food journey, making it quicker and easier for them to get started, but you also get to earn additional income, enabling you to grow your business, help more people and put you on the path to creating the sustainable, thriving business that you dream of.
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- POSTER: “Things You Can Sell at Your Raw Food Class” – an exciting summary of the different things to consider retailing at your class that your students will love and want to buy.
- CHECKLIST: “What to Pack to Run Your Sales Table Checklist” – this checklist will ensure that you have everything you need to be able to set up stall, make sales and handle customer sales professionally and efficiently.
- POSTER: “How to Run Your Sales Table Professionally” – this handy reminder poster will show you and your team what needs to happen from the moment someone steps up to your sales table through to walking away happy with their purchase.
MODULE 15 | AFTER-CLASS CONSIDERATIONS
There are actually quite a few things to think about post-class – such as clean-up, reflection, celebration and refinement. It’s all too easy to skip this step and lose out in a myriad of ways, and most teachers don’t even think to do this, so in this final module I’ll teach you what you need to do to make sure that everything is neatly cleaned up, things are made even easier for next time, AND you get to evolve your teaching business in the way that you and your students desire.
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- POSTER: “How to Celebrate a Successful Raw Food Class” – this beautiful poster will remind and inspire you to celebrate every successful class. You’ve changed lives and made this world a better place – and I don’t want you to forget it!
- CHECKLIST: “Post-Class Tasks Checklist” – this checklist will ensure that you don’t overlook the critical post-class tasks that are vital to your customer care and future success.
- FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS ASSESSMENT: “Post-Class Analysis” – there are lessons learned from every class about what works well and what could be improved for next time. Use this chart to keep a record of what you’re going to do more of and do differently moving forward in each of the all-important areas.
BONUS MODULE 16 | HOW TO KEEP YOUR STUDENTS ENGAGED AND CONNECTED TO YOU
One of the biggest mistakes raw food teachers make is not keeping in touch with students after the class has ended. This is unfortunate for so many reasons, because it means that your students could be missing out on other great classes and offerings you may have in the future and you’re having to market to new people over and over again. In this final, all-important module, I’ll share with you the best ways to stay connected to your students for the ultimate win-win and how to develop, cultivate and enjoy those special relationships for the long-term.
EXCITING COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES:
- POSTER: “The Teacher-Student Circle of Connection” – this heart-centred, easy-to-understand poster will show you clearly how you can use online and offline communications to stay connected to your students in a myriad of ways and for a myriad of reasons.
- STEP-BY-STEP: “How to Create a Newsletter or eZine” – an online newsletter or eZine (email magazine) is one of the very best ways to stay connected to your students – this step-by-step guide will show you what to write, how often to write it and the different methods for sending it, whatever your level of technical savvy.
- DONE-FOR-YOU SCRIPT: “What to Say to Past Students When You Want to Connect by Telephone” – the good old fashioned telephone is one of the very best ways to connect or re-connect with past students. This pre-written script will make knowing what to say when you pick up the phone a breeze, and enable you to re-connect in a way that feels (and is) authentic and congruent.
What’s Possible with This Training?
Whether you are already teaching or have only just started thinking about it, by the end of 2014 you could have taught your first class!
And while I’ll be teaching you more about what kind of income is possible via this Training, no doubt you’ll find it useful now to see up front what’s possible from teaching just ONE raw food class.
So here’s some simple – and realistic – math for you:
1 class of 10 people paying £80 each (approx. $130) for a 6-hour class = £800 (approx. $1,305) income
Expenses if teaching this class from your own home or a free venue would be approx. £180 ($294)
Profit on this 1 class of 10 people for a day = £620 (approx. $1,012)
(And this is without any product, book or equipment sales!)
Not bad for a day’s work!
But honestly, this is just a drop in the ocean of what’s possible for you, and in the two BONUS TRAINING MODULES (14 & 16) I’m going to share with you how to not only double your profits by giving your students more of what they want, but also how to even triple or quadruple your profit from every class.
Just imagine how sweet YOUR future could be if this became YOUR reality…
“I decided I wanted to be a raw food teacher because since attending one of Karen Knowler’s courses in 2006, I loved the way that raw food made me feel that I wanted to share that with others. So in 2011 I decided to attend Karen’s “Raw Food Made Simple Teacher Training”, so that I could gain the knowledge to run classes to inspire people to have the benefits of eating more delicious raw food.
Karen’s course gave me the skills and confidence I needed. Since taking part I have gone on to teach four raw food classes and this month, less than six months after completing the training, I’ll be running my first sell out class with 15 people! I’ve now designed a further seven classes and developed three collaborations – one with a local cookery school. I love teaching classes because people so often think that raw food is just about salad, and it really doesn’t have to be. I love developing new recipes and it’s great to see people’s attitudes change, to see them really getting switched on to the food.
I would wholeheartedly recommend learning how to become a raw food teacher from Karen. Her programme offers a fast track route to planning, structuring and teaching successful raw food classes, but more than that she shows you how to develop a raw food business that attracts the right customers for you. It was a brilliant investment that has really paid off!”
Deb Durrant, Gloucestershire, UK
And If You Think that What You’re Getting is Already More Than Enough, You’re Going to LOVE These Bonuses!
Yes indeed, while I know that the Training itself is worth way in excess of the very low investment, I am totally dedicated to your success. As such I am gifting you with the following bonuses which will make an even bigger difference to your training experience and what’s possible for you…
BONUS #1: “My Raw Food Class Success Blueprint” Workbook (Value £97)
This step-by-step planner is a Godsend! It will literally hand-hold you through every consideration you need to make in order to create a great class via a series of questions that you will answer on the page by hand. By taking everything you have learned from the Training you’ll be able to create the best raw food class possible, and this blueprint will synthesise everything beautifully into one solid workable plan that you can simply roll out. In fact, this blueprint is so solid in its approach that it can be used over and over again to create as many different classes of every type and size as you wish! (Delivered to you in PDF format so you can re-use it as often as you wish)
BONUS #2: 10 Super-Simple Profitable Raw Teacher Business Plans (Value £297)
How would you love to own 10 different, super-simple Raw Food Teacher business plans that show you how to earn from £500 for teaching one small class up to £100,000 for teaching on a larger scale and by adding additional raw food services into the mix?
I thought so! Which is why I have mapped out, just for you, 10 very different plans so you can see which one is the best fit for you and how YOU can make the income you personally desire.
BONUS #3: FREE Membership to the IARFCCT (Value £197)
Upon signing up to this Training you’ll gain almost immediate access to THE place to be if you are a raw food coach or teacher.
Once you’re a member of the IARFCCT you’ll:
- Be able to connect immediately with myself and other raw food coaches and teachers all around the world
- Be able to start having your questions answered via the twice-monthly 60-minute Q&A calls
- Be able to start using the special IARFCCT logo on your web site and marketing materials
How’s THAT for additional value?
- I’ve added the membership into the Raw Teacher Training Intensive package so that you can get the support that you need. Although the Training itself comes as a virtual home study for you to download as and when you desire, your membership to the IARFCCT will end on Friday 27th February 2015, so you’ll have up to 5 MONTHS membership (depending on when you join) to continue to learn at your own pace – fast or slow – and enjoy and ask questions. I want to make sure that you get what you need and the IARFCCT will ensure that you get your questions answered and get to meet others in the Training with you.
BONUS #4: RTTI Students-Only Forum
Upon signing up to this Training you’ll gain instructions for how to gain access to a private Facebook group that is open ONLY to members of this exclusive Training.
Once you’re inside the forum you’ll:
- Be able to connect with myself and other trainee raw food teachers from all around the world
- Be able to ask any questions you may have about any of the modules (this is in addition to the monthly Q&A calls)
- The Facebook group will be open from the moment you sign up until 4pm UK time on Friday 27th February 2015.
BONUS #5: A Certificate of Successful Completion & Comprehension
At the end of January 2015, you’ll be given the opportunity to take an exam testing you on the content taught during the 16-week training. This will not be testing you on your ability to teach, but on your understanding of the content of the Training. You certificate will be worded as follows:
This is to certify that [your name] has successfully completed the Raw Teacher Training Intensive as taught by Karen Knowler between September 2014 and February 2015, and has demonstrated an excellent understanding of what it takes to run life-changing raw food classes to a world-class, professional standard.
Upon passing this exam you will be sent your certificate, together with a graphic you can put on your web site and marketing materials to this effect. This will certainly be something that potential students will hold in high regard as they research the best raw food teacher/class for them, and it will set you apart from the many other raw food teachers who have not completed this Training.
BONUS #6: A Free Ticket to My Live Event in Scottsdale, Arizona – 3-5 November, 2014 (Value £497)
Yes, that’s right! As a graduate/participant of RTTI2014 you will receive a free pass to my biggest event of the year – happening live at the gorgeous Montelucia Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. While details of this event have not yet been released, I can assure you that this is an event that you will definitely want to attend – that is if making a big difference in this world and helping to transform lives (including your own!) is of great importance to you. More details will be revealed nearer the time, but for now, mark your calendar! I want to see you in Scottsdale in November, to meet you in person and be able to give you a big hug! Live events are just the BEST for creating real connection and community, so promise me, you’ll come?
Special note: If you are unable to attend this event yourself, you may gift your ticket to someone else of your choosing. You will (of course) need to notify us in writing if this is your preference. We’ll be in touch about this once tickets go on sale, so no need to do anything at this stage.
BONUS #7: 25 of My Own Delicious and Universally Loved Raw Food Recipes that YOU Can Use in Your Classes (Value £ Priceless)
I often hear that new Raw Food Teachers are anxious about creating their own recipes, or simply want to be able to save time and hassle by teaching recipes that have already been time-tested and proven to be all-round winners and super-delicious. This year, for the first year ever, as part of this training I am gifting you 25 of my own gorgeous recipes for you to use in your own classes! Yes, I had to seriously think about this… but in the end I really couldn’t not do it. If having recipes given to you is what it takes you get you out there teaching and spreading the word about raw food with gusto and confidence, then that is what I’m delighted to do! Especially because I know how yummy all of these recipes are and I stand behind them 100%. To be clear, these recipes can be used in any combination in your classes, to create one class or more, and you can take or leave as many of the 25 recipes as you wish – it’s completely up to you! You can create a class purely using any of these 25 recipes, or you can mix them in with your own recipes to create your own unique class. Please note that these recipes will be only be made available to you once you have paid for the training in full, and they will be supplied to you on a single word document so that you can personalise them and present them exactly as you wish to when teaching your classes. The two conditions that are part of this agreement (and you will need to sign an agreement before we release these recipes to you) is that my specific copyright information remains on each recipe and that you use these recipes ONLY within your live classes or live 1:1 sessions and do not use or republish them in any other format. The recipes that you will receive cover the following genres: Juices, smoothies, breakfasts, snacks, main meals, dips, dressings, desserts. All recipes are 100% raw and vegan. I am even going to make my amazing Perfect Pizza recipe available to you to teach! What’s not to love?! I am so excited to be able to offer this to you!
Phew! As you can see, it’s a LOT that you’re getting here in this Training Package, but it’s everything that you’ll need, it’ll save you MASSES of time, money and energy, because you won’t have to figure anything out on your own, and you’ll be able to refer to it over and over again for every class that you ever create and teach.
Here’s a complete recap of what you’ll get:
- 16x Training MP3s + handouts + assignments + transcripts taking you through the 16 Raw Teacher Training Intensive Modules (Value £4000+)
- 57 different bonus handouts (checklists, posters, done-for-you templates, spreadsheets, scripts etc.) (Value £1000+)
- BONUS #1: “My Raw Food Class Success Blueprint” Workbook (Value £97)
- BONUS #2: 10 Super-Simple Profitable Raw Teacher Business Plans (Value £297)
- BONUS #3: FREE Membership to the IARFCCT until 27th February 2015 (Value £197)
- BONUS #4: 24/7 access to the private RTTI Facebook forum where you can ask questions pertaining to the RTTI training until 27th February 2015 (Value £ Priceless)
- BONUS #5: A Certificate of Successful Completion & Comprehension
- BONUS #6: A Free Pass to my live event in Scottsdale, AZ – 3-5 November 2014 (Value £497+)
- BONUS #7: 25 of My Own Delicious and Universally Loved Raw Food Recipes that YOU Can Use in Your Classes (Value £ Priceless)
- All of these materials and recordings are 100% downloadable and are yours to keep and benefit from forever. (The great thing about this is that this Training content is not time-sensitive; the fundamentals of what works today will always work when it comes to creating great raw food classes and your dream raw food teaching business).
TOTAL VALUE = £6088+ (Approx. $9,946)
With this standard and comprehensiveness of Training, 2015 will open up more opportunities for your raw food journey and your personal and professional future than you’ve ever imagined.
- Will you launch your first class and have your first £1000 pay day?
- Will you fill all of your raw food classes and powerfully change people’s lives in a few short hours?
- Will you be in a position to earn a full- or part-time income from your raw food passion and finally be able to leave your day job?
- What else could be possible for you? (Hint: It’s as big or as small as you want it to be!)
How far you take your raw food teaching adventure is really up to you, but I will be your guide to get you started and equip you with EVERYTHING you need (and plenty you hadn’t thought of!) to have the best start possible.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed taking the Raw Teacher Training Intensive class. It has had every detail one could ever imagine if you plan to teach raw food classes. Karen is so detailed and organized in presenting the material that it does not skip a beat. One of the items in the program I love is the mini charts Karen made as a reference when giving classes. These charts help one not to forget a minor detail and get all the items organized well. That benefits the teacher and the students and your reputation as a thorough teacher too. Highly recommended!”
Fran Ricci, Columbus, Ohio, USA
“I first learned how to teach raw food classes in 2007 when I attended Karen Knowler’s Raw Food Coach Training. I decided to teach raw food classes because I’m passionate about showing people how to integrate quick, easy and delicious raw recipes into busy lives. Since 2007 I have gone on to teach and coach nearly 250 people about the joys of raw food. I love teaching classes because everyone gets so excited and inspired when they see how easy a high raw diet can be, even when you’re busy.
To anyone who is considering learning how to become a raw food teacher from Karen I would say do it – she not only gives you the confidence to teach raw food but also the business skills to get your classes out there.”
Saskia Fraser, Bristol, UK
Karen – I’m READY! How Do I Sign Up?
Truly, I am SO excited to work with you in this way!
I know from first-hand experience that there is nothing like teaching a raw food class for the buzz, the connection, the food and the group energy, and coming away knowing that you have changed lives for the better. It’s the most amazing feeling ever!
I truly believe that no matter how new or experienced you are in raw food teaching, this Training will give you everything you need to create great classes, feel truly confident in every aspect of your work AND enable you to earn a great income, no matter what your financial goals may be.
In this, the Raw Teacher Training Intensive I have mapped ALL of this out for you. It couldn’t be simpler to understand and it couldn’t be easier to follow.
(The checklists, calendars, pre-written copy, marketing plans, done-for-you scripts and spreadsheets are all BRAND NEW and have never-seen-before – they’re going to make everything so EASY for you!)
Honestly, I wish someone had given all of this on a plate to me when I got started! But lucky for you, I’ve done it for YOU, and it’s at a complete steal of an investment – a price that you simply won’t believe.
I’ve created this because I’ve seen way too many teachers struggle in so many different ways, and when I looked at why I succeeded it became more than clear why.
Don’t gamble on your dream. Get it right from the start, and you can start making money right away doing what you love and having the impact you so dearly want to have.
If you’re ready to invest in the ultimate all-you-need-to-know raw food classes training, simply register below for one of the payment options to get started right away!
As soon as you invest you’ll be invited to take your complimentary place in the IARFCCT forum as well as the special RTTI students only Facebook forum.
“The first thing I can say about the RTTI program is that there is so much more to it than I could ever have imagined. It literally takes you through EVERYTHING, step-by-step, and quite honestly, there are many things that I had never even considered. By the time I started in the program, I had already taught a few classes and found that it would have been much easier for me if I’d had this information prior to commencing teaching. It’s very true what they say about hindsight, as I quickly learned that there wasn’t any need for me “to reinvent the wheel.”
There are two things that stand out for me as holding the greatest value: The first one is the organizational component; the tips and suggestions on how to keep everything (including myself) organized, thereby reducing a huge amount of stress and anxiety. The second one is the gentle reminders to value ourselves, our time and our contribution. That’s actually a very big one for me as I find it easy to get lost in the “tasks” which can sometimes seem to take over and I forget why I’m doing what I’m doing.
Thank you, Karen, for your contribution and amazing work in putting this training together. It’s incredibly thorough, detailed and most importantly useful! With huge respect and gratitude, Ann.”
Ann Lotwin, Kelowna, BC, Canada
“I have loved being a part of the Raw Teacher Training Intensive (RTTI). I have found this training to be wonderfully thorough, supportive, critical, challenging, and inspiring. Each week I have looked forward to soaking in the top-notch content and discovering the unexpected/surprise practical handouts that Karen created for us as well as being able to ask Karen questions that were specifically related to each week’s materials through a dedicated discussion.
This comprehensive training covers the how-tos and combines teaching techniques with real-world business training. It taught me what to do before, during, and after a raw food class. Whether you’re interested in running a great class, creating great content, creating great-looking handouts, being a great raw food teacher, or learning how to find the right venue, how to find the right team, how to price your classes, how to market and fill your classes, or how to take care of administration, this training will empower you to achieve your personal and professional goals. I highly recommend that others participate in the RTTI. I can’t say enough good about it. Anyone who is serious about teaching the best raw food classes they can teach should take it.
The value of the training for me is that it is helping me to launch a new meaningful career the right way. It has changed things for me giving me a solid foundation upon which to build my raw food educator business. With the training that I have received from Karen, I am confident that when I start teaching I will leave no stone unturned by simply following the steps and tips and using the tools that she gave us.”
Beth Lindley, Washington, DC, USA
“OK Karen, I’m ready! I am super-excited to be able to have access to everything that I need to be successful as a raw food teacher, and I can clearly see the incredible value in this investment and what it will mean for me, my online business and my future – and I can’t wait to get started!”
Don’t Miss This Chance To Make 2014 or 2015 The Year You Teach YOUR First Raw Food Class
This Training is my best beginner’s Teacher Training EVER. If you’re serious about becoming a raw food teacher or want to be the best you can be, then there really is nothing more perfect than this offering to get you fast-tracked to where you want to go, and the time really is NOW!
I’m looking forward to working with you!
Karen Knowler | “The Raw Food Coach”
PS: The world really needs fabulous raw food teachers like you and remember, it’s so much easier than you think – when you know what you need to know!
I can’t wait to give you everything you need to be a success right from the start. Teaching raw food classes is second to none for feeling as if you are making a real, long-lasting difference – all that you need to do now to start your journey is to select the best payment option for you to say “YES!”
“I am so grateful to have discovered Karen’s Raw Teacher Training Intensive program. It has and continues to help me to establish a solid and professional business grounding for my raw food classes and workshops. It provided me with everything I need to run a first class teaching raw food business plus clarified so many issues that I had been experiencing. More than this, it taught me that who I am is enough. What I have to offer is enough. To teach from the heart is what really matters. This is how Karen teaches and I have appreciated that so much throughout this training. I would highly recommend this training to anyone wanting to start or build their raw food teaching business.”
Kerri-Anne Chilvers, Gympie, Queensland, Australia
Disclaimer: All efforts have been made to give you an accurate representation of the course on this page. Any results from testimonials are to provide an indication of what others have experienced through training with me. You probably already know that this isn’t a guarantee that you will experience the same results as your individual success will depend on your unique situation and motivation to use the materials available.
REFUND POLICY: We have every confidence that this training will far exceed your expectations and that its value is many times over your investment so we do not offer a refund on this training. For this reason, when you sign up for this training it must be with the understanding that no refund will be given, that all instalments (if you choose that option) must be paid on time as agreed, and that you are happy to join the program on that understanding. If you have questions, feel free to email us at support[at]karenknowler.com. We are happy to discuss this with you personally if you have questions. Thank you!