I have an extra juicy episode for you this week!
It’s twice as long as usual, but oh so worth it because there’s so many gems in this one – my hope is that you will learn a LOT.
Eating when tired… Ever done it?!
Of course you have… we’ve all done it.
What if your “extra curricular consumption” is creating issues for you?
What if it’s the difference between whether you lose weight or gain it? What if it’s leading to broken or poor sleep? What if it’s making you feel sick and bloated most nights of the week? What if it’s stopping you from utilising some of the most potent hours of your day to change your life? And what if it’s getting in the way of intimacy in your relationships?
Yes, there’s a huge price that we pay when we eat when we’re tired, and so…
In this special episode I cover:
- The many different reasons why we eat when we’re tired
- How to get excited about going to bed early – rather than eating – even if you’ve resisted early nights in the past. (My special hack on this is a winner!)
- Why we eat for emotional reasons and the price we pay when it becomes normal (I talk about “the window of consumption” versus “the window of opportunity”)
- What to eat if you still want to eat when you’re tired
- At 43:15 I share a special coaching activity: How to Create Your Night-Time Eating Upgrade List. Follow my instructions and your evening eating habits will be transformed for the better and in a way you’ll still love and enjoy.
Let me know your biggest takeaway, and/or what you’re going to do differently off the back of this podcast in the comments section below!