It’s another longer episode this week – just shy of an hour.
This is for those of you who want a deep dive into many things, but especially into why people tend to “fail” quickly when trying to change their diet.
By learning what the 3 most important questions are and applying what you learn, you will set yourself up for real, long-lasting success that actually gets you to where you want to be.
Some of the things I talk about in this episode:
- Interest versus Readiness versus Commitment
- How to know how ready you actually are to change your diet
- How to get your readiness score up
- The importance of clarifying and specifying your desired result and how to do that
- The 9 different areas you should look at in order to fully appraise the benefits of changing your diet
- Why most people are NOT successful with dietary change
- The importance of having a plan
- Why just knowing what to eat is only PART of your plan
- Where to start in your planning journey
At the end of this podcast I announced the birth of one of the most amazing programs I’ve ever created – “Cut the Crap!”
Details will be going live on Monday 8th August 2022 at https://karenknowler.com/cutthecrap.
This is going to be a super BIG DEAL and the program that so many of you have been waiting for. Be sure to check that page when it goes live on 8/8/22.
This week’s podcast is literally PACKED with golden nuggets. I’d love to know what your favourite 3 takeaways were. Please share them with me and others via the comments section below.
2 thoughts on “EPISODE 7 – The 3 Most Important Questions to Ask When Preparing to Change Your Diet”
I warmly recommend this podcast episode to anyone who’s struggling to make changes, be they in their diet or in their life at large. Do arm yourself up with pen and paper, though, as this episode is packed full with enlightening explanations about behavior and the blockages that may prevent us from moving forward as well as with powerful suggestions on how we can deal with them and bring about the change we so much desire.
Karen is undoubtedly one of the most influential role models on my diet/life journey.
My major takeaway from this episode: let’s make our goal bigger, much more ambitious than the one we originally set.
Thanks for stopping by Rita, so glad you found it useful!