It’s another longer episode this week – just shy of an hour.
This is for those of you who want a deep dive into many things, but especially into why people tend to “fail” quickly when trying to change their diet.
By learning what the 3 most important questions are and applying what you learn, you will set yourself up for real, long-lasting success that actually gets you to where you want to be.
Some of the things I talk about in this episode:
- Interest versus Readiness versus Commitment
- How to know how ready you actually are to change your diet
- How to get your readiness score up
- The importance of clarifying and specifying your desired result and how to do that
- The 9 different areas you should look at in order to fully appraise the benefits of changing your diet
- Why most people are NOT successful with dietary change
- The importance of having a plan
- Why just knowing what to eat is only PART of your plan
- Where to start in your planning journey
At the end of this podcast I announced the birth of one of the most amazing programs I’ve ever created – “Cut the Crap!”
Details will be going live on Monday 8th August 2022 at https://karenknowler.com/cutthecrap.
This is going to be a super BIG DEAL and the program that so many of you have been waiting for. Be sure to check that page when it goes live on 8/8/22.
This week’s podcast is literally PACKED with golden nuggets. I’d love to know what your favourite 3 takeaways were. Please share them with me and others via the comments section below.